The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) created brief videos series on a variety of alcohol related topics called Short Takes. Eight videos are available on the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) website. The videos are easy to download and put into presentations or post on websites/social media and can be watched on the NIAAA YouTube page as well. Videos were created between January 21, 2021 through February 6, 2023. Below is the list of topics:
- What are Hangovers?
- What are Alcohol-Induced Blackouts?
- What is Binge Drinking?
- What is Alcohol Overdose?
- What is Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD)?
- What are Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders?
- What are the Treatment Options for Alcohol Use Disorder?
- Do you Know the Facts About Women and Alcohol?